08 January 2011

Change Is In The Air

Hello everybody!

I've had some minor setbacks these last few days. I'm going through some pretty big changes, something that has been on my mind for quite some time but have actually never had the guts to do. And now it's happening all so fast, it's hard to keep up with it all. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will all turn out ok, it's terrifying and exciting at the same time. I know none of this makes sense right now, but I'll explain it all better in a couple of weeks tops when, hopefully, it'll be all a little bit clearer to me too!

Change requires a lot of strenght, more strenght than I've ever imagined, patience and faith that everything will eventually be fine.

I promise you my next posts will be a lot more uplifting.

For now I'll leave you with a couple of funny pictures of my lovely furry creatures. When I am having a sad day they always find a way to make me smile!

Sun lover Menelao,


yogi Piccolo,


and explorer Panda.


***

It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But the is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen

How do you deal with change? Is it something you are afraid of? Are you the type of person who remains stuck in a situation (even though you know it's not doing you any good) until you can't take it anymore? Or are you the type of person who can easily embrace change?

Love,

Elisa

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elisa! So I posted a comment on your blog yesterday but I don't see it any more :( I'm not sure what happened. Anyways I read all ur posts and I love them!!! I love them so much because when I was reading them I felt like I was reading my own thoughts. It's crazy how similar our thoughts are. You can even tell my our posts because the subjects of the posts that we write about are so similar. For example I you wrote a post about change on Jan 8 and I wrote on on change (without even knowing that you started blogging) on the 9th. I thought that was so weird!

    Anyways I cannot wait to see more posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taste4Beauty Hi Miya, it's so nice seeing you here! I really have no idea what happened to your comment... I never got it :(
    Anyways I see what you mean, I thought that was so weird too. I don't remember if I told you this in a comment but a while back I was watching One Tree Hill and then I heard Julian saying "Happiness is not a destination it's a state of mind" and it suck in my head so much I wrote it on a post-it and sick it on my bookshelf. The day after I check your blog and you did a whole post on that! I mean, how weird is that?!

    ReplyDelete